Credit Risk & Neutrality
An overview of the role of Credit Risk & Neutrality, with links to further guidance for customers.
The role of Credit Risk & Neutrality
The Credit Risk & Neutrality team ensures that both CDSP customers and UNC Shippers (for Energy) are protected from financial loss arising from commercial debt.
The team’s key responsibilities include:
- ensuring compliance with the Credit Rules and Policy
- reporting performance quarterly to the Credit Committees
- monitoring and managing security indebtedness
- Energy and CDSP cash collection
- payment of energy credits
- provision of energy accounting and financial reporting to National Gas Transmission
- recovery of debt
- ensuring National Gas remain ‘cash neutral’ in the energy balancing process
Detailed customer guidance
The following pages contain more detailed information on four key elements of Credit Risk & Neutrality.
Who to contact for further support
Email us with your query at one of the following addresses, and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
CDSP Credit Risk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Energy Credit Risk: email@example.com
Energy Security: firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Risk e-learning
Learn more about Credit Risk and Neutrality using our online e-learning course.
Need more help?
For more help with invoicing, please raise a support request.