UK Link releases
Find information on the latest UK Link releases – major and minor.
What are UK Link releases?
To minimise the impact on customers, we release changes and improvements to UK Link systems and services steadily throughout the year. This programme is called UK Link releases and we define them as:
- Major releases – significant changes to functionality
- Minor releases – smaller enhancements
2023 Major release dates
- February 23 - Implementation 25 February 2023
- June 23 - Implementation 24 June 2023
- November 23 - Implementation 4 November 2023
2023 Minor release dates
- Minor Release Drop 11 – Implementation 22 September 2023
2024 Major release dates
The Code Manager for the Retail Energy Code provided a view to align the implementation dates to deliver REC and other market sector changes with the implementation of Central Switching Services. Major Releases are proposed to align with the REC Release Schedule, unless agreed otherwise by DSC Change Management Committee.
Please see below the expected schedule of UK Link Major Release dates:
- February 24 - Implementation 29 February 2024
- June 24 - Implementation 27 June 2024
- November 24 - Implementation 7 November 2024
Any amendments to the 2024 Major Release dates will be communicated to the Change Management Committee.
We also deliver specific changes to UK Link, and to other processes, products and services, on an ad-hoc basis. These are delivered outside of a major and minor release and can be requested by DSC customers by submitting a Change Proposal.
You can check the status and view details of all Change Proposals submitted by DSC customers on our customer change register.
Search our UK Link releases
The list below shows upcoming, in-progress and recently completed releases.
For more information on any historical releases that aren’t listed, please email email@example.com.
Sorry, there are no results.
27 September 2023Website enhancements: understanding your invoice charges
22 September 2023Successful implementation – XRN 5647
Need more help about change?