DSC extra services
Defined in the DSC, extra services are the essential services for the GB gas industry.
Accessing Extra Services
Service Charges can be found in Appendix B of the Annual Charging Statement.
Service request forms
When you are ready to request any Specific Services, please submit a Service Request Form:
Service request change forms
A change to Code Services, whether it is the introduction of a new service or an amendment of an existing one, can be made.
The Uniform Network Code (UNC) modification process on the Joint Office website provides guidance.
- Services Portfolio Reporting Suite Request
- Email Reporting Request
- User Telephone Enquiry Service Request
- Request for Additional Supporting Information
These forms can be used to:
- propose changes to the conditions of a relevant service
- propose changes to the service schedules of the relevant service
- propose amendments to the current services
- propose new services to the schedule
If you have any questions about requesting a service or require any help, please submit an enquiry via Help and Support
Independent Gas Transporter (IGT) accession notices
You can let our Customer Life Cycle Team know when a gas shipper joins your network with this request form.
If you have any questions about DSC services, raise a support request.