DSC extra services
Defined in the DSC, extra services are the essential services for the GB gas industry.
Accessing Extra Services
Service Charges can be found in Appendix B of the Annual Charging Statement.
Service request forms
When you are ready to request any Specific Services, please submit a Service Request Form:
Service request change forms
A change to Code Services, whether it is the introduction of a new service or an amendment of an existing one, can be made.
The Uniform Network Code (UNC) modification process on the Joint Office website provides guidance.
- Services Portfolio Reporting Suite Request
- Email Reporting Request
- User Telephone Enquiry Service Request
- Request for Additional Supporting Information
These forms can be used to:
- propose changes to the conditions of a relevant service
- propose changes to the service schedules of the relevant service
- propose amendments to the current services
- propose new services to the schedule
If you have any questions about requesting a service or require any help, please submit an enquiry via Help and Support
Independent Gas Transporter (IGT) accession notices
You can let our Customer Life Cycle Team know when a gas shipper joins your network with this request form.
Energy Identification Codes (EIC) for gas
The Energy Identification Code (EIC) scheme allows organisations operating in the energy market to trade. We are the Local Issuing Office (LIO) for the GB gas market and handle all EIC requests.