Amendments to the must read process (IGT159V)
|22 May 2023||
|Proposer||Xoserve||Impacted DSC service area||
Service Area 4 (Current Apr 21)
Meter Read/Asset processing
|Customer Change Team Leaderfirstname.lastname@example.org|
This Change Proposal has been raised to deliver the requirements set out under IGT UNC Modification 159V – Amendments to the must read process.
This Modification was raised to update the IGT must read process to include timescales for a site to enter the process and to introduce timeframes for procuring and returning a read that align with read validation.
The Change Proposal will amend the IGT must read process in line with the Modification IGT159V requirements which includes the following:
• Placing a timeframe on the must read being provided by the IGT to ensure is aligns with the current validation window.
• Allowing Shippers a mechanism to exclude SMPs from the IGT must read process which have a known meter issue preventing reads being obtained.
• Excluding SMART, AMR and DCC Active SMPs from being included in the IGT must read process.
• Where there is a SoLR or Change of Shipper event, allow a 4 month pause in the relevant SMP(s) entering the IGT must read process.
• Ensuring PAC are provided the relevant information about the IGT must read process.
Please note, Ofgem approved the implementation of IGT159V on the 02 December 2022.
Impacted Customer Types
|Document title||Comment||Last updated||CHMC outcome|
|Change Proposal||CP raised||13/01/2023||Approved at ChMC 11th January 2023|
|High Level Solution Options||N/A||22/05/2023||N/A|
|Solution Review||3177 - VO - PO||22/05/2023||In consultation and approval stage|
|Detailed Design||Stage not yet reached||15/01/2019||N/A|
|Evaluation Quotation Reports (EQR)||Stage not yet reached||15/01/2019||N/A|
|Business Evaluation Reports (BER)||Stage not yet reached||15/01/2019||N/A|
|Change Completion Reports (CCR)||Stage not yet reached||15/01/2019||N/A|
Contact the Change Team
Need to get in touch with a member of the Change Team?
You can email us at: email@example.com and we'll get back on the same day between the hours of 9:00am to 4:30pm.