Flow Weighted Average Calorific Value - Phase 2 Service Improvements
|30 Oct 2023||
|Proposer||Xoserve||Impacted DSC service area||
To be confirmed
|Customer Change Team Leaderfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Following successful implementation of XRN5231 – Provision of a FWACV Service, the CDSP now operates the calculation of Local Distribution Zone (LDZ) average Calorific Values, which are utilised in several industry processes.
To ensure the Service could be delivered to the necessary timescales, a number of Distribution Network requirements and process improvement opportunities which were identified during the delivery phase were agreed to be deferred until a later date.
These requirements and process improvement will enable the service to be operated in a more efficient and effective manner, from a CDSP perspective and in turn will improve the interactions that Distribution Network operational teams manage.
In summary, the new requirements and process improvement opportunities that have been identified fall in to the following areas;
- Automation of manual processes
- Reduce the frequency and volume of email notifications that are provided to DNs as part of the FWACV process
- Make interactions more effective by amalgamating datasets where possible – e.g. combined loss of record notifications
- Ensure information is provided to the relevant Distribution Network operational contacts
- Assess any additional opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the FWACV Calculation process.
Impacted Customer Types
|Document title||Comment||Last updated||CHMC outcome|
|Change Proposal||To be presented at ChMC 09/11/2022||14/11/2022||Approved at ChMC 09/11/2022|
|Initial Review||Stage not yet reached||N/A||N/A|
|High Level Solution Options||N/A||16/10/2023||N/A|
|Solution Review Change Pack||3230.1 - LO - PO||30/10/2023||This Change Pack has been withdrawn.|
|Detailed Design||Stage not yet reached||N/A||N/A|
|Evaluation Quotation Reports (EQR)||Stage not yet reached||N/A||N/A|
|Business Evaluation Reports (BER)||Stage not yet reached||N/A||N/A|
|Change Completion Reports (CCR)||Stage not yet reached||N/A||N/A|