November 21 Major Release
|18 Jul 2022||
22 Jan 2022
|Proposer||Xoserve||Impacted DSC service area||
|Customer Change Team Leaderfirstname.lastname@example.org|
This is the parent XRN for November 21 Release.
There are 5 changes within this release
- XRN4941 - MOD0692 – Auto updates to meter read frequency
- XRN5007 - Enhancement to reconciliation process where prevailing volume is zero
- XRN5072 - Application and derivation of TTZ indicator and calculation of volume and energy (all classes)
- XRN5142 - SEC (MOD) -New allowable values for DCC service flag in DXI file from DCC
- XRN5180 - Inner tolerance validation for replacement reads and read insertions
The following Change was presented at Change Management Committee in July for the Change to be added to the scope for the November 21 Release which ChMC approved.
- XRN4780C - Inclusion of Meter Asset Provider Identity (MAP Id) in the UK Link system (CSS Consequential Change)
More information on the MAM/MAP file transfer mechanism can be found below:
The November 2021 Release is due to be implemented on 22nd and 23rd January 2021 and consists of 5 changes (XRN4941, XRN5007, XRN5072, XRN5180 & XRN4780C). XRN5142 will be implemented on the 5th November 2021 following a decision made by Change Management Committee on the 1st November 2021
- XRN4992a has been included within scope of November-21 Major Release to be delivered in PIS. This is to facilitate the delivery of the interim solution and supporting processes in line with implementation timescales of UNC Modification 0797.
Due to CSSC impacts ChMC agreed on the 12/05/2021 to descope the following change from the release
Impacted Customer Types
|Document title||Comment||Last updated||CHMC outcome|
|Change Proposal||N/A||13/01/2021||Approved on 13/01/2021|
|Evaluation Quotation Reports (EQR)||N/A||13/01/2021||Approved on 13/01/2021|
|Business Evaluation Reports (BER)||N/A||07/07/2021||Approved on 07/07/2021|
|November 2021 Release Circular||N/A||16/06/2021||N/A|
|November 21 Change of Release date FAQs||N/A||05/11/2021||N/A|
|November 2021 - Data Cleansing Approach||N/A||10/01/2022||N/A|
|November 21 FAQs||N/A||14/02/2022||N/A|
|Xoserve MDD Change Pack Register||N/A||22/10/2022||N/A|
|Change Completion Reports (CCR)||Approved||18/07/2022||Approved at ChMC on 13/07/2022|
Contact the Change Team
Need to get in touch with a member of the Change Team?
You can email us at: email@example.com and we'll get back on the same day between the hours of 9:00am to 4:30pm.