|03 Mar 2020||
29 Feb 2020
|Proposer||Northern Gas Networks||Impacted DSC service area||
Service Area 21
Data Flows and Services to Network Operators
|Customer Change Team Leaderemail@example.com|
This Change is in scope of Minor Release Drop 6.
The Change Proposal can be found here.
NGN and other Distribution Networks (DNs) are required to pay Guaranteed Standards of Performance payments on application from an end-consumer for:
- Failure to offer alternative cooking & heating to priority (vulnerable) customers (GSoP3)
- Failure to provide notice of a planned interruption (GSoP13)
DNs will proactively make GSoP3 and GSoP13 payments from the RIIO 2 commencement date when these payments will have a mandatory 7-day turnaround.
In addition, DNs are creating arrangements whereby voluntary compensation payments can be made to end-consumers in circumstances where it is deemed appropriate; for purposes other than Statutory compensation payments.
NGN change requirements:
- Creation of three new charge codes; GSoP3, GSOP13 and GT Voluntary Consumer Payments
- Updated Request to Bill (RTB) templates to include new charge codes
- Updated RTB reporting for new charge codes
Note: Xoserve already supports the DNs’ GSoP2 compensation payment with the RTB process. It is anticipated the RTB process is used as the basis for this change
For the avoidance of doubt, this compensation is intended to be passed on to the relevant consumer via the shipper and supplier
Impacted Customer Types
|Document title||Last updated||Type|
|XRN 4997 - Introducing new charge codes for pro-active payment of GSoP3 and GSoP13||03/Mar/2020|
|XRN4997 - HLSOA||03/Feb/2020|