Enabling large scale utilisation of Class 3 – MOD0700
|18 Sep 2019||
28 Sep 2019
|Proposer||Gazprom||Impacted DSC service area||
Service Area 5 (Previous Dec 18 – Mar 21)
Metered Volume and Metered Quantity
|Customer Change Team Leaderfirstname.lastname@example.org|
This Change looks:
- To create a mechanism for Xoserve to control SPC Class change transaction volumes and reject transactions in excess of a parameterised limit.
- To mandate that Shippers submit Class 3 readings in a maximum of weekly batched to be received and processed by Xoserve and apply appropriate controls to enforce this read submission frequency. For sites in EUC Band 1 a minimum of one read per week will be loaded to UK Link and subject to the existing validations and used for all downstream processes. Reads for EUC Bands 2-9 will continue as normal.
- To create logic and a mechanism for selecting and loading a subset of the reads received by Xoserve into the UK Link application and ‘assuring’ the quality of the reads which are not loaded for further processing.
- To develop an enduring data store for the reads which are not loaded into the UK Link application and making these reads available for reporting and analysis.
- To [asses the benefits of a] change [to] the Class 3 amendments reconciliation processes and supporting information to create single aggregated energy variances for the period between Actual Readings rather than creating daily energy variances for the periods between actual readings. For the avoidance of doubt, the change to the supporting information would be in the aggregation of the data displayed in the file, NOT the format or file structure.
Impacted Customer Types
|Document title||Last updated||Type|
Contact the Change Team
Need to get in touch with a member of the Change Team?
You can email us at: email@example.com and we'll get back on the same day between the hours of 9:00am to 4:30pm.